2/16/18

Love You

More Valentine's cards! I'm telling you, we have LOTS to get through. But love should be enjoyed every single day, so I hope you don't mind!

I bought these Happy Heart Day quick cards from Reverse Confetti probably a few years ago; I 'uncovered' them while making Valentine's cards and knew they would be so quick and easy to whip up for a card...guess that's why they call them 'quick cards' *snort*! Here's a card I made a few years ago with one of the other quick cards. 

This was another super simple one to pull together using the stamps from Elle's Studio XOXO set. I stamped the sentiment in MFT Extreme Black and the 'all my love' symbol stamp in oxide candied apple.

The heart at the top is actually pink, but I stamped over it with Hero Arts Unicorn ink using another image from the MFT Distressed Hearts set. Yeah...I kinda like that set.



I once again used some extra hearts just hanging out on my desk from THIS die. There is actually a faux stitch line across the top of the quick card, so I used my sewing machine to stitch across and leave the ends loose - I kinda love that look and forget to use it! More designer paper on the inside and washi tape to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Papers: Reverse Confetti True Love, PTI Hibiscus Burst and Pure Poppy
AccessoriesClear wink of stella, Janome Sew Mini, PTI Mix and Mat Hearts, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.