2/14/18

Valentine Overload - 2018

Hey there - long time, no talk! I have been so busy making Valentine's cards and treats; I just LOVE making Valentine items; I swear I am addicted to hearts, love, pink, red - you name it! And since today is Valentine's Day, it's about time I start sharing some of my creations. I waited a bit as I know many of my friends have purchased items and will be giving them out today and I didn't want it popping up on their Facebook or Instagram feed to spoil the surprise for their loved one.

So, let's start with these; they were the last things I made and I kept them super, super simple! I'm not sure where I got the clear bags, but I love the closure, just roll the top down, fold the plastic tabs over and that's it! I gathered up the focal image and just stapled everything onto the side of the bag, then glued a few of the heart pieces together so nothing would come undone.



I have had this jotted heart die FOREVER along with the Love Notes stamp set; I think I have just about every one of Julee's 'heart/love' themed stamp sets! I have also had this MFT Distressed Hearts stamp set and dies FOREVER, I think it's even discontinued, but I did find it HERE.

I wish I wouldn't have stamped the greeting in black, but I did... Live and learn. :D I cut a few of the jotted heart dies from designer paper and used the Hero Arts Nesting Heart die for the vellum hearts, the small red hearts were on my desk from another die (this one); I stamped, cut everything out, layered it up and after taking pictures, I decided to add some clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents to the red heart. The bags are filled with 3 different kinds of kisses and 2 different kinds of Dove chocolates - chocolate overload! YUM!

Thanks for stopping by; I have a ton more items to share and will do so over the next few weeks. Valentine's Day may be drawing to a close, but love should continue every single day!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Distressed Hearts
Inks: MFT Extreme Black
Papers: Queen and Co Heart Throb, Striped Vellum, Reverse Confetti True Love
Accessories: Clear wink of stella, Jotted Heart Die, Tiny Attacher, glossy accents, Hero Arts Nesting Heart Dies

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.